Record Vines and Instagram videos without keeping a finger on your iPhone screen! Here’s How:
- Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch
- Toggle AssistiveTouch to ON.
- Click Create New Gesture…
- Click and hold in one spot. Go ahead and fill the bar at the bottom for an 8 second hold.
- Save your new gesture and give it a name.
- Open up a new vid making session in Vine or IG.
- Click the white circle that now sits in the lower right of your screen.
- Click Favorites > that gesture you just named
- When you’re ready to record, drag the blue dot over the record trigger.
- As soon as you let go it will begin the gesture you created …
You’re filming hands-free!