Because you’re so great, 10 of you should be in a photo.
We put together a complete guide to making clones of yourself in photos, but here’s a quickie rundown!
1) Pick what you want your scene to be.
2) Put your camera on a tripod or a stable surface and frame your photo.
3) Shoot a photo of yourself in different positions, making sure you’re metered and focused right in each spot.
4) Load your photos in a photo editor like Photoshop or GIMP, and layer them over each other.
5) Create layer masks for each layer. Use the eraser tool to erase parts of your photo, revealing your clones in the photos underneath.
6) Once your photo looks how you want it to look, flatten, and save! (Save a version with the layers in case you want to edit it again later.)