Mall-elves will be trembling in their pointy little boots because we have the most fun holiday photo ideas evarrr (or at least of 2012).
Here they are in short, but also, here’s the full guide.
- Multiple Exposures
- "Snow" suspended mid-air
- Your family reflected in an ornament
- Head swap! Switch everyone’s heads or faces for a LOL.
- Crafty backgrounds: chalk paint, tinsel, wrapping paper, tree lights!
- 70s/80s style studio portrait
- The Christmas tree lot!
- Custom-shaped bokeh
- Tree lights as a light source