Photokina isn’t all business folk. It’s photo fans, too!
We found these 5 Photokina attendees with camera style that made us stop in our tracks.
Camera Style at Photokina (top to bottom):
- Not only did Melanie Swiderski have an amazing Pentax tote, but she was also wearing a necklace made out of a 35mm slide and has a tattoo of a Diana camera on her arm!
- Antonella Debellis made this Ilford bag herself!
- Verena Gremmer is a photographer who had this rad bag covered in photos.
- Casper Sejersen had a Voigtlander bag that we really wanted!
- Josef DeGroof shoots people! We swear he’s a nice guy.